DOE Issues Notice of Public Meeting for Test Procedures for Residential Clothes Dryers
The Department of Energy has issued a pre-publication Federal Register notice of public meeting concerning test procedures for residential clothes dryers. (October 16, 2014).
- Find more information on the rulemaking, including milestones, statutory authority, rulemaking documents, and any other related rulemakings.
- All notices, public comments, public meeting transcripts, and supporting documents associated with this rulemaking are included in Docket No.EERE-2014-BT-TP-0034.
- Learn how to participate in the public meeting/webinar scheduled for November 13, 2014, from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM in Washington, DC.
- Find information about how to comment on the rulemaking. The public comment period closes December 15, 2014.
- Find product information about current standards and test procedures; recent product updates; waivers, exceptions, and exemptions; the statutory authority; historical information; and contact information.
This email is part of an effort by the Department of Energy to notify all interested persons of recently issued Federal Register notices and other significant program developments under the Appliance and Equipment Standards Program. By following the link provided below, you may change your Subscriber Preferences to remove your email address from the product-specific lists being used by DOE under this program.