The Department of Energy (DOE) has issued a pre-publication Federal Register notice of proposed rulemaking regarding test procedures for commercial clothes washers (January 31, 2014).
- Find more information on the rulemaking, including milestones, statutory authority, rulemaking documents, and any other related rulemakings.
- All notices, public comments, public meeting transcripts, and supporting documents associated with this rulemaking are included in Docket No. EERE-2013-BT-TP-0002. Please note that the docket will not be live until the notice is published in the Federal Register.
- No public meeting is scheduled at this time. DOE will hold a public meeting on this proposed test procedure if one is requested within 15 days after the date of publication in the Federal Register.
- Find information about how to comment on the rulemaking. The public comment period closes 75 days after the notice is published in the Federal Register. When submitting comments, please only reference the Federal Register version of the notice.
- Find product information about current standards and test procedures; recent product updates; waivers, exceptions, and exemptions; the statutory authority; historical information; and contact information.
This message is part of an effort by DOE to notify all interested persons of recently issued Federal Registernotices and other significant program developments under the Appliance and Equipment Standards Program.