The Department of Energy (DOE) has published a Federal Register notice of proposed rulemaking regarding energy conservation standards for commercial clothes washers. 79 FR 12301 (March 4, 2014).
- Find more information on the rulemaking, including milestones, statutory authority, rulemaking documents, and any other related rulemakings.
- All notices, public comments, public meeting transcripts, and supporting documents associated with this rulemaking are included in Docket No. EERE-2012-BT-STD-0020.
- Learn how to participate in the public meeting/webinar scheduled for April 21, 2014.
- Find information about how to comment on the rulemaking. The public comment period closesMay 5, 2014. When submitting comments, please only reference the Federal Register version of the notice.
- Find product information about current standards and test procedures; recent product updates; waivers, exceptions, and exemptions; the statutory authority; historical information; and contact information.
This message is part of an effort by DOE to notify all interested persons of recently issued Federal Registernotices and other significant program developments under the Appliance and Equipment Standards Program.